Tuesday 13 November 2007

AURA'S GONE!!

AURATOTALLYDELETEDHERBLOGANDNOWWECAN'TTALKTOHERANDHERGANG BECAUSE THATBLOGWASTHEONLYCONTACTWEHADWITHTHEM!!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?!?!
I'm really confused, and I'm actually kinda scared!!
I mean, an EVIL could have got her or something!
If anyone finds her, or finds a different blog with her in, please, PLEASE tell us and give us the link! We all miss them so much!!
I'm so so SO worried! I hope it wasn't my fault! Or Kyana's! We didn't mean to upset them. I'm actually crying right now...crying whilst flying is not good. It slows you down.
So please, please everyone, keep an eye out for Aura and her blog. (If she DOES have a blog.) Andrea's crying her eyes out too. And that's totally not like her.
I'll post later,
Chrissie xx (Can't be bothered to put my strawberry colours)

No comments: