Sunday 4 November 2007

Meeting

So. I'm meeting Star and the Flock later today.
How many reasons can you think of to be nervous and scared?
I can think of about.....TEN HUNDRED ZILLION!!
Because, I mean, DUH, I only found out about them today.
Reasons I'm worried:
-They might be evil. WOW. Did I just say that? Now, I'm not trying to imply that I think they're creepy eraser-thingies set out to capture me and take my powers!! NuUuU! I'm just saying, I've never met them before and they might not be who I think they are.
-They might not like me. Okay, being this kinda girl, I think that first impressions count. Whaaat? NOOO, I'm not shallow! But I'd hate it if they thought I was weird or horrible or something!
-They might not turn up. Okay, that would be REALLY bad. I'd HATE for that to happen. Because then, I'd have to schedule another meeting. XDDD kidding!! No, the real reason that I'd hate for them not to turn up is because I'm a really sensitive person. I get disappointed easily. I know it sounds self-centered (or does it? GAAH) but I hate it when I feel sad. Well actually, doesn't everyone? Okay. I suffered tense in understandibility in that sentance. Pweeze forgive me. XDDD I love that quote.
Alright, this is gonna get REALLY boring for you guys if I keep on droning, so I guess all the other nine-hundred-and-97-zillion reasons will have to wait till later. Or maybe...nawt. XDD. I really don't wanna bore you.
But anyway. Let's get back to writing on and on about my everyday-uh-maybe-not-everyday life. Well, actually, if you think about it, it IS everyday. Huh? OOOOOHMYGAAAAWD I'M SO SORR-EEEEE!! I'm really bad at explaining stuff! EEEEK!
Okay, I give up on this post!! XDDD I bet everyone's getting tired of reading it anyway!
Well, see ya later. Wish me luck in meeting the Flock...I'm so excited!!

Chrissie xx

No comments: