Saturday 10 November 2007

Could've been better.....a long time to go!

Well, this is going WORSE than worse. If that's possible.
I mean, what's more annoying than flying high in the sky trying to get to the North Pole in the heavy wind and rain?
Answer: Flying high in the sky trying to get to the North Pole in the heavy wind and rain with an injured six-year-old and a young girl called Chrissie throwing up all over the town.
I know. Gail was shouting to Skye and she caught her leg on a tree, so now she's twisted her ankle. And I got overwhelmed with nerves and started puking in mid-air. And please don't ask me whether it hit anything - I really don't like to think about it. Gee, I hope there was no-one standing directly under us. XDD
Anyway, Star says that we'll probably be there in about five days if we have some breaks. So, there's the rest of today and tonight plus four more days and nights (flying super-fast) 'till we get to the North Pole. Yup. That's where we're going. We need to jump into the Northern Lights and we'll be transported to Arctica.
GAAH, this is SO annoying. I want to get there as soon as possible. Gail, PLEASE get Star to heal you quickly!
....Uhm. XD. She just said, "If you're so eager to get going again, why don't YOU heal me?!" Okay...now I feel awkward.
Well, we better heal Gail, get me some tablets and start flying again. Renee, I hope you don't get impatient! We're on our way!!
Toodlez!
Chrissie xx

No comments: