Thursday 8 November 2007

I HAVE A SISTER!!!

I can't believe it - this is SO cool! I got a note in my sleeping place yesterday morning, saying 'Meet me in Artica. Your big sister, Renee' or something like that. I HAVE A SISTER?!?! And we're going back to ARTICA?!?!
The last time I went to Artica was when I was seven and I'd just run away from the orphanage. I didn't know where to go, so I just went back home. Of course, I was already cold, so the temperature REALLY didn't make me feel any better.
My Earth parents are dead, and I don't know about my real parents. My memory's foggy....aw, darn it, I hate trying to remember stuff! When I went to Artica, I don't think I saw them. I really don't know if they're alive. I hope they are though. :(
So, at the moment, we're all trying to schedule a time to go and meet Renee. The others haven't said anything about who's going. I hope everyone comes with me. I'd get scared if I was the only one!!
See ya for now,
Chrissie xx

P.S. Sorry I didn't post yesterday - we were all too freaked out by the note!

No comments: